Fishing & Boating News
FLW Announces 2018 Costa FLW Series Schedule
Lake Guntersville to host 2018 Costa FLW Series Championship in November
(Aug 22, 2017 - Minneapolis, MN) Fishing League Worldwide (FLW), the world’s largest tournament-fishing organization, announced today the 2018 Costa FLW Series schedule, which will consist of three events in each of the five divisions – Central, Northern, Southeastern, Southwestern and Western – along with the no-entry-fee Costa FLW Series Championship to be held on Lake Guntersville in Guntersville, Alabama.
The top 40 pros and co-anglers in the final point standings in each division after three qualifying tournaments will advance to the 2018 Costa FLW Series Championship, provided they fished all three qualifiers in a division.
The highest finishing pro from each of the five Costa FLW Series divisions based on final results at the 2018 Costa FLW Series Championship qualify for the Forrest Wood Cup, along with the highest finishing pro from the championship’s international division. A total of six Costa FLW Series pros will advance to the 2019 Forrest Wood Cup, the world championship of professional bass fishing.
Complete rules and entry dates will be announced soon.
2018 Costa FLW Series Season Schedule:
Central Division Fishery City Local Host
• April 19-21 Table Rock Lake Branson, Mo. ExploreBranson.com
• June 7-9 Lake Barkley Cadiz, Ky. Cadiz-Trigg County Tourism
• Oct. 11-13 Lake of the Ozarks Osage Beach, Mo. Tri-County Lodging Association
• June 21-23 Lake Champlain Plattsburgh, N.Y. City of Plattsburgh
• July 26-28 Lake Erie Buffalo, N.Y. Buffalo Niagara Sports Commission
• Sept. 6-8 1000 Islands Clayton, N.Y. Clayton Chamber of Commerce
• Jan. 4-6 Lake Okeechobee Okeechobee, Fla. Okeechobee County Tourism Development Council
• March 1-3 Lake Seminole Bainbridge, Ga. Bainbridge Convention and Visitors Bureau
• April 5-7 Santee Cooper Summerton, S.C. Clarendon County Chamber of Commerce
• Feb. 15-17 Sam Rayburn Reservoir Jasper, Texas Jasper-Lake Sam Rayburn Area Chamber of Commerce
• March 22-24 Grand Lake Grove, Okla. City of Grove
• Oct. 4-6 Fort Gibson Lake Wagoner, Okla. Wagoner Area Chamber of Commerce
• Feb. 8-10 Lake Havasu Lake Havasu City, Ariz. Lake Havasu City Convention and Visitors Bureau
• May 10-12 Clear Lake Lakeport, Calif. Konocti Vista Casino Resort and Marina
• Sept. 27-29 California Delta Bethel Island, Calif. Russo's Marina
Costa FLW Series Championship
• Nov. 1-3 Lake Guntersville Guntersville, Ala. Marshall County Convention and Visitors Bureau
FLW is the world’s largest tournament-fishing organization, providing anglers of all skill levels the opportunity to compete for millions in prize money in 2017 across five tournament circuits. Headquartered in Benton, Kentucky, with offices in Minneapolis, FLW conducts more than 258 bass-fishing tournaments annually across the United States and sanctions tournaments in Canada, China, Mexico, South Africa and South Korea. FLW tournament fishing can be seen on the Emmy-nominated “FLW" television show, broadcast to more than 564 million households worldwide, while FLW Bass Fishing magazine delivers cutting-edge tips from top pros.
Phone:903-882-8877 or 903-882-8878 — Fax: 972-619-8776
18117 Hwy 69 N.
Lindale, TX 75771
Copyright © FishingWorld.com. All rights reserved.